What is it that Rural Ministries does that makes a difference to our partner churches and initiatives?
- Provision of pump-priming resources for mission.
- An annual church review and an opportunity to undertake a mission audit.
- Teaching on rural mission and related issues, up to Masters level.
- Independent advice when problems arise.
- Helping rural churches identify and call core leaders.
- Encouraging, equipping and enabling rural churches in mission.
- Networking practitioners, pioneers and rural churches together in similar situations.
- Offer spiritual and practical relevant support from our experienced staff.
- An annual conference – a time of teaching, sharing and refreshment.
- Leadership development tailored to the rural context.
- Information on resources of particular interest to rural churches.
Rural churches face very different issues to those in urban and semi-urban areas - find out why helping Rural Mission is so important.