Vacancies for mission minded church leaders and pioneers.
Opportunities exist within Rural Ministries' growing partnership for gifted people to serve as pastors and church planters. Undoubtedly the challenges are considerable but the spiritual resources available are greater.
Rural church leaders come from a variety of backgrounds and possess different dominant gifts. Each requires faith, perseverance and the ability to establish relationships with a range of people. You will need to be convinced that as the Bible is opened, God is at work. Any Pastor must seek to minister to those in the church while being deeply concerned for those outside. Immersing yourself in the local community and finding ways to serve are essential.
Our partner churches are in different locations with widely differing contexts for ministry. As well as some full-time positions, other churches are seeking part-time help. These churches would be ideal for those prepared for some "tent-making" work or have other financial support. A church property may be available. Some Pastors already in ministry may find a change to working in a rural context very fulfilling. There is a different pace of life and evidence that one spiritually alive church may impact a whole area. We would also like to establish some training positions where someone may work with the help of a more experienced local pastor.
If you consider God may be calling and preparing you to face the challenges of rural ministry, then please contact us.
Rural Ministries support in finding a Pastor
Rural Ministries regularly supports our Partner churches in recruiting new Pastors however from we are able to offer to other churches as resources permit. If you would like to know more about how we are able to help your church click on the button below.
We have a number of vacancies which are given below. Please bear in mind the following points:
- Where a vacancy is listed as 'External Vacancy' applications are to made direct to the organisation concerned. Otherwise all contact should be made through Rural Ministries.
- All information about a vacancy is given below and we do not have additional information to sent to enquirers.
- We are unable to disclose the location or name of Partner churches.
- All Rural Ministries applications must be made using our application form (below).
Details of the Rural Ministries application process can be seen here.
Before applying for a Rural Ministries vacancy please note that:
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- You must be able to attend an interview in the UK at your own cost.
+ External Post:
We do not have any vacancies at this time.